Saturday 25 June 2011

Team Bulgaria '11

Well, I couldn't not do a blog about holiday, could I?

I can honestly say that Bulgaria '11 was one of the best holidays I have ever been on. Absolutely nothing went wrong so I did not have to do my usual panicking and over-stressing about things, there were no major arguments between the eight of us which is an amazing feat, the hotel was amazing, the staff were lovely, the weather was hot, hot, hot, I came back with a great, even tan, the prices were phenomenally cheap and I came back with enough stories to last a lifetime! I am going back next year, whether it is with people or by myself, I literally do not care and I'm going back to the same hotel and everything, I would not want it any other way!

Now, a good place to start would be at the very beginning, which as the legendary Julie Andrews once said. 'is a very good place to start'. But I shall start it tomorrow because as another wise woman said (ergo, me) it is better to write things with a brain unclouded with tiredness!

She was a very wise woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment