Saturday 25 June 2011

Let me introduce you...

Hello lovely readers! I have now returned to the world of blogging and such like after nearly two weeks away and I'm going to celebrate my return in a somewhat odd fashion that no-one could have ever predicted in their wildest dreams.

I am going to lament the decline of Home and Away.

I used to watch Home and Away when I was around thirteen/fourteen with my mother and it has taken me five years to realise how many hot men were in it at the time I watched it. And believe me, there were many! I think my loss of viewership coincided with the loss of these hot people and that is the reason why it went downhill, in my humble but oh-so-right opinion. Of course, I cannot possibly put my thoughts out there unless I showed some evidence for the basis of my argument (hence, cue hot men photos!)

1. Kim (Chris Hemsworth)

Kim was a beautiful man, genuinely beautiful. And now he's Thor, WIN! He also was in Star Trek.




2. Jack (Paul O' Brien)

When he first arrived, complete in Police Uniform, you knew he was going to be good. Then they killed him off! GRRR! (It's hard to see the attraction from the photo but he was definitely a ten on the 'Ooft scale'!)




3. Robbie (Jason Smith)

The cute nerdy one with glasses who went off with airy fairy Tasha. At least they had a 'happy ending' (well not really, with her getting raped by a guy in a cult so they could proclaim the baby as God or something, who knows?) by leaving 'Death' bay and going to live in the USA! He then became a power ranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment