Wednesday 1 June 2011

Disgusting...

I honestly cannot put into words my utter disgust and anguish at Panorama's investigation into abuse in a hospital for people with severe learning difficulties and autism. This is serious issue for me as my own lovely wee brother is autistic and seeing people degraded and treated no better than dogs has actually reduced me to tears, thinking that could be someone else's little brother or sister being treated horribly. I hope the despicable creatures involved with this get everything they deserve. I would personally torture them and throw away the key Jack-Bauer style but unfortunately, that is illegal. Everyone should watch it though, because at the end of the day, despite their problems, they are still people, human beings. Just disgusted to be honest.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13548222

No comments:

Post a Comment