Wednesday 1 June 2011

"Hey 'June', don't make it bad..."

"Well, Hello there June, it is nice of you to finally join us in 2011, please, take a seat and make yourself comfortable. Now, myself and the rest of the human race hope that you bring sunshine and happy summer times during your time with us"

Metaphorically, If you could have conversation with 'June', then that is what it would look like, I imagine (and let's face it, my imagination runs wild). However, if you actually know someone called June then you might have this exact conversation (I wouldn't know though, I am not acquainted with any Junes) But alas, June is finally here (the month, I know, all these Junes are confusing), heralding the half way point in the year which is kind of scary thinking that it was six months ago since Christmas and it is only six months to go till NEXT Christmas.

But enough about June (she likes to steal the limelight, doesn't she?)! I enjoyed a nice pub lunch today with Devon and Laura at Shenanigans, the chicken wraps were simply splendid and packed full of flavour (as soon as I said 'splendid', I thought of Lloyd Grossman and I just ran with it. It felt like the right thing to do at the time so don't judge me!)

Look how content he is knowing his face is on a jar, D'awww!

I also bought more things for holiday such as essential toiletries (including four cans of hairspray, however, in my defense, three of them are handbag size) and plimsolls (which autocorrect has informed me is not spelled 'Plimsoles', MIND BLOWN.) When I got home, I packed them in my case and I'm now standing at exactly 15kg! Some sort of re-jiggery...pokery has to be done as I still haven't packed everything! I also managed to watch 'Britain's Got Talent' and I genuinely so happy that Jean got through, I actually wish she was my Granny to be honest.

Looking back at this blog, I think I'm clinically insane. HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment