Monday 13 June 2011

The time has come now...

Well, this will be my last blog before my holiday to the Bulge! I'm so excited I could squeee very loudly in my living room but it is 02:21 in the morning, the family are in bed snoozing and yes, I actually do have some decorum left in me before I lose it all in the next week and become a 'shameless drunk' in Sunny Beach.

Hopefully I'll have many stories to tell about my adventures in Bulgaria when I come back (and provide some much needed bloggage material, my well of witty remarks and funny statements is running dry)! Plus it keeps the girlfriend amused...

I'll miss loads of people though. Being the sad, sentimental bugger I am I'll miss my family (who I will no doubt cry when I say goodbye to them), my friends, my cat, my bed, the UK health standards and a population who all speak english (well mostly)!

However, it is Сбогом, приятели from me and hopefully I'll come back with a beautiful tan, some hilarious stories and a relatively healthy liver.



No comments:

Post a Comment