Monday 6 June 2011

Was it a good night before you brought it all back up again?

Yesterday was Clare's nineteenth birthday bash in the famous party house and I cannot lie, it was the perfect opportunity to act seventeen again. I had my Janey baby round for a few glasses of wine as our pre-drinks and a nice little catch - up that I enjoyed immensely! Then we managed to stall till about twenty-five past eight in order to give Lauren time to get ready from work (I do think she is Wonderwoman sometimes, with her quick outfit changes and all that jazz).

We arrived at Clares and it was quite strange to see everyone from school again, some of us fitted right back into the old routine and others were a bit awkward to be honest but that is to be expected I guess. It was nice to see some 'fresh' faces too (especially Stephen Golder's). Now, it sounds like it is going quite well doesn't it? Sounds like I was having a nice normal night with my friends. Oh, you would be so wrong...

The fact of the matter is that Peach Schnapps is a bad evil alcohol. It has deceived me for many years, believing it was a gentle alcohol but no, it is not and it has proved my body very wrong. I'm literally gagging as I write this. Unfortunately, there was very little lemonade at Clares and therefore, I thought it would be a good idea to drink Peach Schnapps straight from the bottle. Half an hour later, I'm lying on Clare's mum's bed, the world absolutely spinning and I feel like I'm on the world's worst rollercoaster. I then felt the need (as many a drunk does) to phone up Laura, Devon, Jill, Mark and Fraser and tell them how drunk I am. I also spoke to Michael about Aston Martins and Aston Villa which was obviously an amazing conversation. Now, all I can remember after this is sitting in the lounge, about to 'whitey' and then I remember sitting on the step in the garden, whiteying, whilst everyone watched. GO ME...

Then, Lauren, my ginger saviour saw how miserable I was and asked if I wanted to come in a taxi with her as she wanted to go and see Colin. Oh, how that was the best thing she ever did because as soon as I got home I filled a salad bowl full of whitey and my poor sister couldn't hack the smell of peach flavoured vomit and slept on the sofa. 

So yeah, couldn't really tell you much about last night as I left at twenty past twelve...

Then, this morning I woke up at half eleven and decided to show my face and listen to my antics of the night before. Then my mum made me a bacon baguette and she instantly became awesome mum because that made me feel so much better. Then, I realised I had to agreed to go into work at two because I had resigned myself to the fact that I was a heavyweight and I would never feel the effects of alcohol again. Yeah, that didn't turn out right.

So I was stuck in fresh for seven hours, helping organise the fridges after their mass breakdown and working the cheese that all went out and yoghurts. I then purchased a pasta pot for my break and no-where did it say you had to microwave it however after a third of the way through, I realised it had the microwave instructions at the bottom, so that was a bit of a failure. Finally, I installed McCains Home Fries back into the freezers so that the Hamilton population can enjoy chips again! 

I also got locked in the freezer and I thought there was no point screaming as I will die in the minus twenty three degree cold anyway. Also, I just told my Dad that I have a blog and he rolled his eyes... Sadface.


No comments:

Post a Comment