Friday 3 June 2011

Stumble into the kitchen and pour myself a cup of ambition...

I'm a little frustrated to be honest readers. Whilst at work, I had four hours to come up with material for my blog and I did and now I can only remember two points. Gah, my brain is a very temperamental piece of equipment unfortunately but I shall relay as much as I can remember!

1.Journey to see the Iron Maiden?

There is a regular customer who comes into our store. Now, if Steve Perry from Journey and Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden could possibly procreate together, then their child would look like this customer. He just looks awesome to be quite honest and I long to ask if he is a Journey fan.




2. Nice wee 'cuppa!

I have decided that my favourite aisle in the store to work is tea and coffee. Just because of the sheer awesomeness that coffee smells of. I actually wish I liked to drink the stuff because then I could smell it every day. Mmm, coffee... Plus the different packaging is very pleasing to my eyes in a world of orange and purple.

3. A new phobia?

Over the last few months, it has been established by me that there is a new terror in society today. You know how like a phobia of spiders has a special name such as Arachnophobia and the phobia for clowns is called Coulrophobia? Well, what is the term for the phobia of elderly ankles? Seriously, granny ankles freak me out, they are so big and lumpy and horrible, they almost want to make me cry. I'm not overreacting at all. Or maybe I have hypocondria, who knows... However, I would like to bestow a name of this new phobia I discovered, therefore, I unveil 'Grosteselderankphobia' as the term to describe the phobia of elderly ankles.








No comments:

Post a Comment