Saturday 9 October 2010

Ch-ch-changes...

I have decided upon a change of scene. The other layout didn't have the professional edge I was going for (although that monkey was awesome)!

So what happened today in the world of Amy? Fuck all. But, for all you guys, I shall try to make it as exciting as possible! (Emphasis on try).

I woke up today at the ripe ol' time of 11:52am and watched snippets of Willy Wonka and Edward Scissorhands (the latter which always tugs at my heartstrings). I then got ready drearily for work and clocked in at around 2pm. It was a nice quick shift, especially when Rebecca and Nicole came in. We had some beast quotes and here is a list:

  • "Scabby Aggie is Al Queda, without the turban"
  • "You can fart in the chill because you can blame it on the fish" - John
  • "If I waxed his legs, I'd make sure I'd get some sack an' all!"
  •  "Dirty Witch!"
It was rather excellent. And this man decided to start chatting to me and towards the end went "I'm in here all the time, my name's Dave and I work at the local Swimming Pool!" Okay Dave, nice to know! Oh and also, during Rebecca and mine's break, we watched the X Factor, belting out Opera, 'We Built this city on Rock N Roll" and Rebecca shouting, 'There's been a murder!'. But aye, it was a good wee shift although the fact I'm doing the same tomorrow is just a teeny weeny bit soul - destroying. I have been described as crazy but I will be a rich eccetntric at that! Hopefully, I'll have something more exciting to tell you over the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment