Thursday 21 October 2010

My claim to fame...

Okay, let's get a bit of background first and then I'll cut to the chase, okay?

So, on Tuesday afternoon, I managed to grab my hands on a metro. I read it cover to cover and lastly, I got to the comments page. I read some of them, agreeing with people's views on the government and disagreeing with UKIPer (anyone who reads the comments page of the metro will know this guy is a lunatic). Unfortunately, I read a unsettling comment from a person called 'Solvent Man' that basically stated that women were rubbish at business and therefore shouldn't practice it. Now, I am a business student and also the last time I checked, I was indeed a female, so I felt attacked by this. With a nice message saying 'Text us your views' and a mobile phone ready at hand, I texted in my comment. Unfortunately, I didn't get my hands on a metro yesterday on the way to work but as luck would have it, there was one on the bus home from university. I looked everywhere and couldn't see my comment but I wasn't too disheartened! Then, right in the corner a wee comment from Amy, East Kilbride caught my eye! My comment had been posted! Now I would like to thank my family, friends...

It reads, 'Solvent Man, if you were any good at Business, you would have known not to antagonise every single businesswoman who reads this newspaper.' Boo Ya!


P.S I checked today's metro and he hadn't replied back, tee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment