Friday 1 October 2010

Or watched by the ones that held your stare?

Why do stalkers follow me around all the time? It's getting on my nerves!

I shall explain it in a very simple equation:

Amy on bus + Creepy nigerian man who asks too many questions and wants my phone number = Freaked out Amy - (Fake email Address + Fake Call x 30 minutes) = Still freaked out but feeling slightly better

Following me?

Seriously, I don't mind little old grannies talking to me or anyone for that matter (but grannies are so gentle and smiley and cuddly, much like a tea cosy...) but a man who wants to know everything about me within two minutes of meeting is not the way to go around 'making some friends' (that was his excuse). I can't describe the relief when he got off the bus after only fifteen minutes but it was genuinely terrifying. I'm not going to lie, I have very little 'street-cred' but I am 'street-wise' and at least I have an ounce of common sense to deal with these things. Whereas, some poor wee mite might be inclined to believe someone's good intentions (he seemed like a very nice young man).

So please, you all already know this but be so careful when strange people start talking to you. Ashamedly, I have thought of nothing all day apart from this which is shit!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment