Saturday 16 October 2010

'I stole the Statue of Liberty, although it was the one from Vegas'...

Right Now: 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World' - Tears for Fears

As with every weekday now, a new day starts with an alarm. In this case, an alarm and an excellent dream! I was late getting up (story of my life) and whizzed around the house, trying to tidy, get Millie sorted and get ready for uni, all in half an hour. Somehow, by some miracle bestowed by God (Thanks Jared), I made it to the bus stop in time albeit, panting very heavily. I got on the bus and then made my way to the 'Sir William Duncan' building (sounds posh but trust me, it ain't) and endured probably the most pointless half an hour of my life in the lab session. All I could think was 'I got up for this?'. However, I found out that next week is a reading week, which means 'No Lectures' Yay!

I dropped into the town centre and decided to get a little something for each of my family member because I felt like it. I got my dad Ecclefechan Tarts (they are amazing by the way, you can buy them from your local Sainsbury's, not like I'm promoting my work or anything...), my mother, cheese and wine and siblings a big bag of Maltesers each! I got home and gave the presents and I got one back, so result! But it was nice having them home, until my dad upset me! Alas, that's what happens in this house but we patched it up although I'm still angry slightly because I am eighteen and I can do bloody well what I please! (Thanks for the applause...)

After dinner, Jill came round and then we got a lift to the cinema to go and see 'Despicable Me' with Mark, Michael, Owen, Grant and Scott. It was such a good movie, I laughed and cried (as I do with every movie, television programme or book). Grant did the yawn technique, which cough, 'impressed' me and Owen showered half of me whilst opening a bottle of Irn Bru! Then Scott gave me a lift home and I got in the front because I'm cool like that. Thanks Scott! Och, it was a grand wee day and I can't lie, I'm looking forward to a lie in tomorrow!

D'awwww...

No comments:

Post a Comment