Tuesday 19 October 2010

Nom nom brains nom...

Right now: 'Teenage Dream' - Katy Perry

The first thing I would like to tackle in this blog is the sudden realisations I have been realising in regards to my age. I am now allowed to go on fruit machines and gamble all my hard-earned cash on cherrys. Also, I realised that I could theoretically walk out my house, with cash and go to my local supermarket and buy fireworks. Weird.

Secondly, someone posted a status about a new programme about zombies and it got me thinking. Let's face it, sometime in the future, a zombie apocalypse will happen. It is just destiny, fate if you will, so there is no point falling on the floor and lamenting (seriously, get up). Instead, maybe you should use the precious time we have left to consider preparing. Now, preparing could be something as little as having a clear, concise plan thought up in that tasty brain of yours about where you plan to go, what you plan to do, how you plan to defend yourself from a rampaging horde of zombies and etc. or it could be on a massive scale such as stockpiling chainsaws and shotguns (both would be my weapon of choice).

I'm not getting ahead of myself, I just like a good plan.

Say 'Hello' to your impending new neighbours...

3 comments: