Sunday 17 October 2010

I'm 'avin 'oops...

Firstly, a wee video dedicated to my lovely friend, Janey, who reads my blog every day! (Love you babe!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lt2U7_NImQ

Right, so today I had another dream. A horrible one about age, growing old and hot men becoming ugly. That is enough detail, it was traumatising enough. I had a great lie - in though and I appreciated the lack of alarm this morning! (Haha, fuck you phone!) I had to re-do the sheets of my bed today. A task that is quite challenging for me. No joke, it took about half an hour, mainly because I have the tendency to put the duvet cover over my head and pretend I am either a giant marshmallow or a ghost (whichever I feel like on the day). Anyway, with bed finally made, I head down for luncheon, which was very nice and then showered and got ready for a 4pm start at work.

I really need to change my calendar...

To say it was soul-destroying would be the understatement of the century. Half the time, I didn't have a clue what to do and then when I did have a job, It was so mind-numbingly boring, I very nearly reached for a shotgun (maybe not that dramatic, I'm just trying to convey my feelings, Okay?!). Finally at 8pm, I practically ran out of the door. I swear, not even a herd of wild horses could of stopped me leaving (Subo might of though) and then I went home, again, glammed myself up and went out to Fuzion.

Fuzion was excellent. I don't know who the DJ was but he deserved a pat on the back (he would of probably appreciated a drink better but oh well) for playing such tunes as 'Dirrty', 'When you're looking like that' and 'Be Faithful'. I actually had a brilliant night and it was good seeing everyone again. Then, I went to the chippy for that 3am Chips and Bru and then got a taxi back to my house. An excellent, excellent day!

Always got to have a toliet mirror photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment