Tuesday 5 October 2010

Don't touch me, You'll get slut on you...

That is the above quote of the week, I will probably never get over it and will use it at every oppurtunity! The other one, is unrepeatable because when I remembered it, I hid under my duvet in shame ( like that's gonna cover the humilation...) I hope no-one else remembers!

Eurgh, I have slut on me now...
Also, I forgot to mention that I went to the Fresher's Fair in Glasgow! Yes, I waited in the pouring rain for half an hour. Yes, I had to buy two Scottish Suns (which broke my heart, disgusting paper it is) but the freebies is just on a different scale in all honesty (though nothing beats my colander)! I'm proud of the fact that I helped Dominoes get to their record of giving out 15,000 slices of pizza for free because y'know, I'm all on hand to help a good cause if you know what I'm saying!

Mmmm, soaking...

No comments:

Post a Comment