Thursday 7 October 2010

Do they have Llamas in North America? ...

I really need to get up earlier. Everything (for once) went perfectly this morning. However, I have the sneaky suspicion that the bus may have turned up a few minutes earlier (it's obviously not my fault, nothing ever is...) so I had to get the (ahem, 'Jakey') number 20 to George Square. I really dislike that bus with a passion, it's like an insight into the world of junkies, benefit frauds and knife-wielding neds (I so don't belong in that world, in case you hadn't of guessed).

I was late to my first lecture, which actually upset me because it was Hospitality and Tourism but even if I had wanted to go in, I wasn't feeling great and had to take a stroll up to Sainsburys and buy some paracetamol (which did the trick, thankfully)! I then ate my breakfast in the middle of George Square, which would actually be nice if it wasn't for the silly lady who decides to feed the pigeons. I don't particularly have a problem with pigeons (seagulls and geese, however, are a very different story) but it disrupted my nice breakfast and as the lady walked away, I burned a hole in her back with my imaginary laser vision. I then made it up the hill to HR Management, which again, was incredibly boring but it was all good because Marketing came and I metaphorically woke up again. In my blog, I have decided to include 'Harker's Joke of the Day' (I will put it in quotation marks to adhere to referencing rules'.

"Has anyone ever been Skydiving before? Ahhh, no hands? That explains all the empty seats"

I was all in settled in for management when the dastardly fire alarm went off. We were out for ten minutes though (still doesn't beat the four fire alarms in a day at school that time). Then once let back in, we had a mediocre lecture (just because mediocre is my word of the day). At 1pm, I met up with Fraser, where I finally got my hands on books and we had a nice wee chat outside the union! I headed to the library where I had a spot of lunch and rang 'Vatti' (pronounced 'Fatty' which amused me to no-end) which takes me to the here and now! I have completed a page of my entrepreneurship assignment which is pretty good going for me! I'm bloody freezing though...

No comments:

Post a Comment