Thursday 14 October 2010

We can live like Jack and Sally if we want...

I was group texting people today about a possible dominoes night and whilst scrolling through my address book, there were two names that I wish I could invite but I couldn't. It upset me because both would of probably have came and we would of had an epic night but sadly we are all separated by borders, land and seas. However, I will see them both very soon because if I don't, I will march down there, 'chap' (hope you appreciate that) the door violently until they let me in for a big embrace and a catch up! So Ellyn and Hanna, I miss and love you two!

I have my sources...
What a fringe!

2 comments:

  1. Luckily for you, I love you just enough to forgive you for posting such a horrible picture of me x)
    On a more serious note; I miss you a lot. A lot a lot a lot. And you are very much welcome to chap my door as violently as you like anytime you want love (: <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yasss :)!

    I loveeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete