Wednesday 27 October 2010

Sweet Dreams or a beautiful nightmare?

I had another weird dream last night! But it was an excellent dream. However, it is very jumbled and not concise so I shall do my best to recount it!

Okay, the first thing I can remember is that I was having another party in my house with all my friends and I think it was an empty. My house was a state, people were running around, Jamie Oo brought fireworks but it what he thought were fireworks were just those sticks you use to light fireworks. I told them not to light fireworks because I was worried about the noise but Laura Robertson lighted one of the sticks and used it as a Sparkler. Then I went to the patio which I shared with my neighbour and then my mum and dad came home. There were friends staying with my neighbour and they came outside and were complaining about the noise and I said I'd kick everyone out. Then he balanced a beer on top of my head and he said I was stupid and not educated. And I retorted 'Actually, mate, I'm at uni, so go away ya small dick'. Such violence eh? They stormed back into the house and I apologised to my Dad but he seemed not fussed so I went inside and turned down the music, refusing to end the party. Lisa was in the house and then Lauren came and we went downstairs and I told them about my neighbours and we were shocked! I went upstairs to find my friend in her room and I knocked on the door and she let my in with a key code and card. There were people having a sleepover and their cat was on the floor. It then kinda flashed to a scene where I was with a mother, father and daughter and we were in a similar looking room to the one my friend was sleeping in when this kinda ghost came in and possessed the mum. I noticed a difference immediately because the nice straight hair had been replaced by a frizzy, curly bonce and too much eyeshadow but the guy just thought she had gone weird. They went on a chat show, I think it might of been Trisha to sort out this problem and it was at my university and it was sunny and I nearly got run over. Then, I think someone drove me to this park where with my friend we were entered into a rowing competition and our teamword was 'Haggis'.

Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment