Monday 4 October 2010

To be announced...

Hmm, the weekend was actually boring! However, there were some brief flickers of enjoyment!

Saturday morning (ish), Jane came and picked me, Madiha and Lauren up and drove us to the Town Centre to enjoy some of Starbuck's products! However, poor Jane's car decided not to co-operate and parked itself at a funny angle (See how I'm making it the car's fault Jane?). After ten minutes of trying to coax the car from it's diagonal angle (like Connect 4), we approached a nice lady, who managed to tell the car off and let Jane park it properly! Thank you kind lady!

We left the car in it's naughty space and met up with Madiha and Lauren (who were inside waiting) and proceeded to march to Starbucks. I got a 'Venti' (which means 'twenty' in italian:) Signature Hot Chocolate  and a caramel shortcake because I'm cool! Then we munched, schlurped and gossiped for about an hour and a half before Jane kindly dropped us all home and popped in for a wee look at her furry niece, Millie! (Thankfully, the car had learned it's lesson and behaved all the way home)!


My Cat should model for Whiskas, just saying...

Then I went off to the Ginger Store that is Sainsburys (Or J Sainsburys PLC for all you business minds out there) and earned my £24.28! I actually can't remember much of it, so it must have been quite forgettable! Then I went to Abby's party afterwards and came home (Not much happened apart from downing a drink and facebooking people very drunkenly for three hours). Although, I am never getting Cocktail in a Bottle ever again, it was so strong!

What. A. Photo.

I woke up on Sunday, where regrets came flooding into my brain, both from the other night and for agreeing to work overtime. I arrived at Sainsburys at 2pm and I finally started working at 2.30pm after a cat and mouse game trying to find the manager! After that, it was sheer banter! I spoke to new people and generally had a laugh! Then with Nicole and Rebecca, we had a good wee gossip session then discussed with Darren who was going in X Factor! All in all, a good wee shift but we all decided we missed Robbie!

Today was rather uneventful. That sort of sums up the last few days (sorry followers, nothing exciting and exhillirating happened this week, yeah...). I got up at about 8am and because I am a lazy shite, I decided to use the good old wash-fringe method and pull on my leavers hoody. I left the house at 9.10am and ran to the bus stop which was pointless because I had five minutes to spare when I got there. When I got on the bus, ashamedly, I was horrifed that there wasn't a metro for my sponge of a brain to absorb meaningless crap. Very bad times. I got in for about half ten and waited outside 'The McCance Building' (Seriously, that building's name has been forever imprinted in my brain because of the Unismart Lecture). I then met up with Sarah and we headed into Entrepreneurship.


Actually quite sunny today, for once...

Would you like the good news or the bad news first? Okay, Good news it is! I didn't fall asleep in the lecture, not once! I'm extremely proud of that fact and I never used anything to keep me awake either! The Bad news is that I have an assignment already for next Monday and I'm not sure if I'm going to do it well enough which upsets me! Ach well, I'll get through it somehow, as long as I keep to my promise that I won't leave everything till the last minute!

Two things to finish with today:

  • I have a pole-dancing Cat


  • I have a permanent craving for Fajitas, it just flares up at specific moments!

Life is good, sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment