Thursday 14 October 2010

Maybe they've gone to kill the cheese...

The above quote is from Devon. Again, she seems to have been awarded 'Quote of the Week'. Is this a reflection on her? Who knows, all I know is, it's funny!

I had a good sleep with very little coughing which was good so hopefully that means I am getting over this bout of asthma and it will, politely, 'fuck off'. I woke up and took care of the cat's needs and did a wee bit of tidying up (absolutely shocking, I know!) and then sat down. Readers, I had another urge (and by the way, these are getting increasingly more frequent). I started craving a BBQ Pizza from Pizza Hut and when I have a craving, I make sure it gets satisfied (Devon, stop thinking dirty).

I think that's pretty...
My sick bay...
So I decided to group text the 'lads' and out of the sixteen I invited, three made it. Although three is better than none! I must also add, that when I was glamming myself up, I did my eye makeup so well! I was very impressed with my make - up skills. Also, my hair sat nicely tonight and it will probably be the only night it will for a while (FML). Anyway, Devon, Laura and Lisa came round and we ordered around 8pm and did it all online and went for the 'Full Works' deal (with an added BBQ for me). However, when the doorbell went around 9pm (quite prompt I thought), I couldn't find my keys. In a state of panic we had to do a 'Hanna' (quite a funny story) and I asked the delivery guy if he could deliver through my kitchen window. It worked well and we all sat about and enjoyed pizza, pepsi, potato skins, chicken strips, cookie dough and the tiniest tub of vanilla ice-cream ever! We then sat about the table gossiping, fraping me and generally having a nice night in before they all went home. (Devon, you are quite a good driver, may I say!). So I am now sitting around with a table full of pizza boxes. I'll do it in the morning...

The aftermath...

4 comments:

  1. Awww thanks. I'll need to get you to come a drive with me and you'll see that's not so true ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes :) Although I think your comment about my comment about your driving being not so true, is not true ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. I'm a panicky little driver but I'm not bad. I also have a tendency to talk to myself...

    ReplyDelete