Friday 15 October 2010

I've had a little bit too much...

I had a beast dream last night, a weird dream, but a beast one at that. However, details are getting sketchy as the day goes on so I shall recount it for you now.

The first thing I remember is working in an underground warehouse for Sainsbury's, an evil organisation with my manager being evil too, although I feel I was being coerced into working for them. Luckily for me though,  I was on the right side of my manager so that's all good. I was then driving along and then I entered my house and my other manager is sitting in my armchair staring at me and I completely ignore him. I then, for some reason unknown, decide to take 'Just Dance' by Lady Gaga, adapt it with my own lyrics about my daily life and upload it to Facebook. I don't expect anything of it but the praise I start to get is immense. My cousin comments and then a band she knows says 'It's one of the most talented things we've ever seen'. I'm guffawing at it all because I know I'm a talentless wretch. Then, I'm in a church hall, with a crowd of people and I'm auditioning for a part in Oliver! (which is a musical I hate with a passion) and I was going to get the role of Nancy. Devon was mentioning her trip to an art gallery with Mark on Friday (I don't know why). Then, even more bizzarely, I became a member of Monty Python and was running around trying to find Eric Idle.

Then I woke up.

Have you seen this man?

No comments:

Post a Comment