Sunday 17 October 2010

It's impossible to be unhappy in a poncho...

I'm really struggling to blog tonight, I'm actually so tired, I could fall asleep right now (although, calculating the trajectory, my face would hit the keyboard of my laptop and I would wake up a few hours later with tiny little squares into my face, a hilarious mental image!)

After a long night, I went to bed shortly before 6am and got up about 1pm, not a great lie in, particularly because my brother wanted on the Xbox. I had lunch and then went to work at 4pm. The day went in really quick and I've signed up to do more overtime, again. I'm extremely crazy to do this but it increases the bank balance I suppose!

Anyway, I got back, had dinner and watched Desperate Housewives. I forget how much I like that programme, it's hilarious! Anyway, probably going to stay up, typing on msn and waiting for someone to update their status on facebook so I can like it. Jealous much?

Also, Devon and me flirt so much, we should be made illegal. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment