Monday 18 October 2010

That's one salty tomato!

'Stupid russian builders in orange jackets continually knocking at my door!' Well, that's what happened in last night's dream! I love having vivid dreams though, they make the night time more entertaining!

Anyway, last night, I was all cosy in bed, ready to drop off to my slumber when I realised that my phone was downstairs, hence, no alarm. Luckily, I only slept in by fifteen minutes and so, I had plenty of time to get ready and out for my three 'o' clock management tutorial. I had plenty of time so I casually wandered to the bus stop and as I was the only one there, sat down and watched the world go by (yeah...). As I was sitting there watching said world go by, I began thinking about my theory which is 'Everyone has a bus face'. A bus face is an expression worn by all occupants on a bus, and it is only on a bus this expression can be used. It consists of a sort of pout, if you will, and a glazed look over the eyes, much like a zombie. Seriously, next time you're on a bus, look around and you will see the bus face. (I would like to point out, the only time I never used a bus face was when I discovered the concept of the bus face, and started laughing my head off.)

Trying to re-create the bus face at a bus stop did not work...


Anyway got to university and realised I am getting used to the walk from Buchanan Bus Station to the Sir William Duncan building (I have to make a nickname for this building) as I seem to be doing it quicker (or maybe time was going slower, who knows?) What followed was possibly the most pointless tutorial I have ever had the misfortune to attend. We did a questionnaire then got let out after half an hour! Why did I get up for that, oh wait it's because it's compulsory! Stupid university. Anyway, I realised that I had had nothing to eat all day when my stomach rumbled so I went to the restaurant at the union and ordered 'Mac n Cheese'. It was actually very nice for £2.75! I walked from the union to the bus station and waited for a bus for a while before hopping on and ringing Ellyn for about an hour which was very nice. Hopefully, planning a wee trip to Bangor in the very near future so should be good! Now, I'm eating 'cheese and biscwuits' and watching spooks. And because it's reading week for most of my lectures, I don't have to get up at 6am tomorrow, YAY!

Oh weee ohhh weee macaroni...


Final thought: My misheard lyric of the week is 'Shutterbug' by Big Boi. It was the first song on the Headphone Disco Mixtape and although I enjoyed it very much, the line 'Baby baby, You're in my sister' disturbed me to no-end, but now I have realised that it is 'Baby baby, you're in my system'. Major mental mind fuck averted!

No comments:

Post a Comment